As influencer marketing grows in popularity it’s become increasing challenging to engage influencers with products & services in a meaningful way.
Clients often ask me how they can attract influencers to collaborate with their products and services in the first place. When engaging influencers with your products and services, the aim is to engage them in a way that involves their creativity, personal style and flare. A powerful content idea is the key to maximise collaboration. Ideas that involve influencer collaboration and influencer experiences are the biggest draw cards for influencers.
The more an influencer is passionate about your creative content ideas, the more likely they are to passionately share your brand story with their followers in a more effective way.
5 top tips for engaging influencers with your products and services:
- Seek influencers who have a passionate engaged audience. Size of audience doesn’t always matter. The important thing is how their fans respond and engage with their content.
- Engage creative concepts and strategies that include influencer activity in a meaningful way.
- Involve influencers personally, so that they can contribute to your content communications with their own style and flare.
- Look at including collective influencer experiences to maximise your audience reach and bring influencers together.
- Develop rich content in collaboration with influencers to get people talking, sharing and contributing to your brand story.