How can you make your audience smile, feel better, go somewhere new, grow in ability, look better, or know more?
Clients often ask me how they can add on-going value to their audiences through content. These days just having the most content or just pushing products is not enough to build lasting relationships. When it comes to building meaningful relationships with consumers through content, consistency, themed creativity and engagement are key.
With consumers spending up to 16 hours a day engaged with content, brands need content that is valuable to build consumer trust.
Consistently communicating with consumers through engaging content over time, is key to winning the hearts and minds of your audience. A content plan, combined with strong creative themes and ideas, works like a road map to building consumer relationships. One question to ask is how will your content enhance lives, relationships and social status over time?
6 helpful tips to consider when building your creative content brand plan:
- Find out what matters to your audience. How can you make your audience smile, feel better, get somewhere new, grow in ability, look better, or know more?
- Explore internal product & service content stories that you can also share about your products and services. Brand heritage, staff, how-it’s made, design, behind-the-scenes are just a few.
- Have a creative content plan that tells engaging mini-stories and develop them over time.
- Don’t always separate creative branding campaigns or promotions from your ongoing content plan. Find a way to integrate all activity, including social campaigns and influencer collaborations to add more value to the relationships you are building.
- Creativity is key. Stand out with unique ideas.
- Make content yours. Your tone of voice, your style and your unique brand voice matter.