When it comes to connecting with your audience, content that is lifestyle driven makes more valuable connections with consumers.
Clients ask me how they can be a relevant part of their consumers lifestyles. How can they build a branded lifestyle of their own?
The answer lies in understanding the aspirational lifestyle aspects of your brand. How is it used in the real world? How do people really experience your products and services? How do they incorporate your brand into their daily activities, for which you can add value through engaging content?
If you are getting it right, the answers are always different for every brand. The best insights for the most effective creative content ideas come from the dreams, adventures and the daily activities of your audience.
The more personal, specific and unique you can be with your branded lifestyle strategy, the better.
5 ways to build lifestyle content into your communication plans:
- Ensure you have a powerful content creative idea that’s focused on your brand lifestyle insights.
- Build a content strategy that includes the consumer’s lifestyle and interests.
- Create engaging content that showcases your product or service stories in global locations.
- Focus on the most engaging, lifestyle aspects of your products and services.
- Develop rich content and include influencer experiences, to get people talking, sharing and contributing to your brand story.